Synerion New Customer Profile of the Month (March)
Hey! What’s this blog about?:
Each month Synerion highlights a new customer story in an effort to promote local businesses and the story of how/why they partnered with Synerion and what this means to them.
This month we are highlighting a Grocery Retail chain with ~40 locations in Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia. They have nearly 1,000 employees.
Previous to the Synerion this customer managed their employees using a system from Wasp Barcode Technologies. Customer was looking for better ways to schedule their employees within a retail setting.
So, how does Synerion help and why them?:
Synerion was able to provide advanced scheduling and time collection capability. Features like shift-trading, retail coverage scheduling and advanced time collection were all top priorities. In addition Synerion’s ability to help standardized rules in ~40 locations in multiple states provided additional benefits.
Synerion Enterprise Cloud Workforce Suite with the following features:
- Employee Scheduling
- Synerion scheduling helps them manager their ~1,000 employees and optimize their time
- Labor Costing
- Labor Costing was used to track what locations employees are working in so they can be reported to the right GL codes.
- Time and Attendance
- Employees can capture their start and end times being sure to be paid accurately
- Time Clocks
- Synerion PIN readers units make it easy for their ~1,000 employees to track their start & end times, breaks, and locations
- Employee Self-Service
- Give employees the ability to trade shifts, check on their schedules and more with the employee self-service mobile app.
So what does this mean for you?
Do you think Synerion can help your business or want to hear more stories? Please connect with us by filling out this form!